2020-2021 Tuition Rates
|Number of Children
||Full Cost of Tuition
||Annual increase per student
||Increase per student per month-10 months
FINANCIAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS
All tuition and fees are due and payable on the first day of school. If a student does not attend the full duration of the school year, financial obligations will be prorated and a refund will be made.
Tuition collection is administered by Smart Tuition. As a courtesy, families may select a payment plan (rather than paying in full in August) and enroll in the Spring for the following school year. All tuition is to be sent to Smart Tuition.
It is school policy that failure to meet the financial obligations to the school which parent(s) and/or guardians accept when registering and signing the parent contract will have consequences. In the event of an unforeseen financial hardship which will make scheduled tuition payment impossible, parent(s) and/or guardians must contact the Pastor, Principal or Bookkeeper to make arrangements for a payment plan.
Failure to meet financial obligations may be defined as, but not limited to:
Such actions may result in the following:
- Chronic failure to pay tuition.
- Repeated tardiness in paying tuition.
- Failure to communicate ‘hardship’ and/or failure to adhere to any revised pay schedule.
- Blatant disregard of other financial and service obligations: such as festival hours, raffle tickets, hot lunch and field trip costs etc.
- Revocation of the payment plan option. Any balances would be immediately due and payable.
- Non-issuance of graduation gowns until all accounts are paid in full.
- Use of a collection agency
- Legal action in small claims court.
- Recommended transfer of student(s).
- A $50.00 late fee will be levied against your tuition account if your tuition is past due. Every monthly payment that is late will accrue a late fee each month. Unpaid late fees will continue to accrue as well as additional late fees. So, we caution you to pay any late fee assessed at the time of assessment. If you want to challenge the fee, do so, but pay it on time during the process in hopes of having the fee credited down the line if you prove your case. Our reporting records show the best way to avoid any fee is to select the automatic withdrawal (with sufficient funds) on the date of your choice.
- Tuition accounts are normally billed to families, however, Smart Tuition can “split” an account between two parties. Typically this is a 50%/50% split between divorced parents or 100% paid by only one parent. An account can be divided only between two parties, yet it may be divided by any ratio equaling 100% (i.e. 0/100, 50/50, 60/40, 25/75), however, this ratio applies to ALL tuition costs: tuition, program fees and registration. We must have a signed agreement from both parties to split an account, the administration fee will be applied to each account (party), and this arrangement is valid for one school year.
- Each Smart Tuition account will be charged a $50 administration fee with the first invoice. If you pay your tuition in full from your first invoice, you may subtract the fee.
- The office staff does not accept tuition payments unless specific arrangements have been made.